First, let’s talk about why Nations Outfitters is one of my favorite boutiques:
- The Staff is very sweet and makes you feel so loved every time you go in there.
- The owner, Lisaann, has such a heart for the younger generation and sharing the love of Jesus with everyone she comes in contact with.
- The boutique is adorable and they are constantly getting new items in.
- They have the cutest clothes and they are very reasonably priced.
- They partner with multiple non-profit organizations to bless people all over the world.
- I love their slogan: “It’s what you do in your clothes that makes you beautiful.”
- And my FAVORITE reason of all: They sow a bible verse on the inside of all their clothes, so every time you put it on you’re reminded of how beautiful and loved you are by God.
Okay now on to the outfit. This is what I call the perfect “everyday outfit”. It is nice enough to wear on date night and casual enough to wear out running errands. The plaid shirt that I am wearing is actually from Nations Outfitters! See…I told you they had cute clothes ;). I am all about comfy clothes that are easy to throw on and run out the door. That is why I love this shirt, it is lightweight and super comfy. And I think pairing it with these black ripped jeans makes the perfect combo. Last but not least…. the booties. Y’all, these are my go-to shoes. I am not kidding, I wear these almost every day and I also have them in brown too!
When I told Lisaann (owner of Nations Outfitters) that I was going to post about my new shirt she told me she wanted to bless you guys with a coupon code. WOW SO SWEET!! So, go check out nationsoutfitters.com and use code ashley20 to get 20% off!!!
Also, let me know in the comments below if you liked this post and how often you want me to post new outfits!
Nations Outfitters Outfit Details:
Plaid Pattern Shirt // Black Ripped Jeans // Steve Madden Booties // Kate Spade Purse (similar) // Michael Kors Watch // Ray-Ban Sunglasses
(Photos taken by Madalynn Young Photography)
Your style is so cute! Even though I don’t live in the area, I love finding new online boutiques to shop from! I will definitely be shopping from Nations Outfitters!
Ashley ~ thank you so much for your kind words concerning Nations Outfitters. You are a great example of what a Nations girl looks like~ beautiful on the outside, but more importantly, beautiful on the inside.
Love your Blog~ you have such creativity!
Absolutely love everything about this look! The every day outfit that is fashionable AND comfortable is unbeatable 🙂
Love your outfits!
Comments are closed.