Flowers and typical chocolates from the grocery store are so overrated when it comes to Valentines Day gifts, don’t you agree?! I think it is time we step up and give our love ones something unique and special this year!
My guess is that the majority of people reading this post right now are girls. So, I know what you’re thinking and the answer is: Yes, I will post a “Valentines Day Gift Guide for him” soon. But in the meantime, just go ahead and copy and paste the link in a message to your loved one with a text that says something like this “Hey babe I’m sure you already have it covered but here are some ideas just in case (insert winky face and kissey face)”
Okay so you don’t have a love one and you’re thinking this post doesn’t apply to you… not true. Because maybe your best friend, Mom, Sister or whoever has a birthday coming up and you’re not sure what to get her. Well now you have 11 great ideas! Or maybe you decided it is time to treat yourself to a nice gift!
Whatever the reason, I know you will find the perfect gift below. So, let’s get shopping, shall we?!
SHOP THE POST:
ONE // TWO: top & bottom // THREE // FOUR // FIVE
SIX // SEVEN // EIGHT // NINE // TEN // ELEVEN
- Yummy Chocolates – I mean how cute are these chocolates?! If she is a chocolate lover, I bet you would score lots of brownie points with this gift!
- Silk Pajamas – I think pajamas are one of the BEST gifts you can give a girl! Wether I’m getting cozy for bed or lounging around the house, these are my go to pajamas. They are BY FAR the most comfortable pj’s I have ever owned. No mater what age she is, I know she will love these! Just trust me on this one, friends!
- Candle – You can never go wrong with giving her a candle. I mean lets be honest, a girl can never have too many candles! Amiright!?
- Painting by Deann – The is one of the most special gifts I have ever received. Not only does it capture the most special day, but it is also one of the most unique, one-of-a-kind, pieces that I get compliments on every time someone comes to my house. Deann is my most favorite artist and she creates everything from beautiful angel paintings to custom paintings. You have to check out her work, I promise you won’t regret it.
- Beats Wireless headphones – These are my favorite headphones because you can wear them just about anywhere. Since they are wireless, they give you so much freedom especially when working out because you don’t have to worry about a cord hitting you in the face, or your phone falling when you move your head too much.
- Planner – It’s the beginning of the year and just about every girl is looking for a new, cute planner. This planner is marble on the outside with gold pockets and gold binding on the inside. Not only is this planner so cute, but it also has so many added bonus that I love: Scriptures on every page, dream planning exercise, monthly price reports, seasonal prayer / refocus section, lots of extra note space and so much more!
- Mug – Wether she’s a coffee drinker or tea lover, girl’s love drinking from a cute mug!
- Perfume – If you’re looking for something special and thoughtful, perfume is a great idea. Girl’s love smelling beautiful just as much as they love looking it! I’m always looking for the perfect scent and I finally found it – Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf! Not only does it smell amazing, but it last all day. People are always giving me compliments and asking me what perfume I have on.
- PopSockets – The perfect gift for only $10!!!! This is one of the best inventions made for phones. You just stick it on the back of your phone and slide your fingers in. It helps you grip your phone better so you drop it less, helps people with small hands (like me) to be able to text and use your phone with just one hand, and you can use it as a stand to prop up your phone and watch a movie.
- Sweatshirt – Give her a sweatshirt that she can wear just about anywhere! It’s cute enough to wear out and about, and cozy enough to wear to bed! I also love what it stands for. The sweatshirt has the words “ALWAYS MORE” written on it to remind and encourage women to ALWAYS believe in the MORE that is within them through Christ. Based on the verse in Ephesians 3:20, “Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than we could ever ask or imagine…”
- Raden Suitcase -If she is a traveler this is the perfect gift. It’s a suitcase that can charge your phone, weigh itself (VERY helpful for those over packers like me), bluetooth so you never loose your bag again, and SO much more!
What is the perfume you picture with the Valentine gifts?
flowerbomb by viktor & rolf
Where can I purchase the planner and the popsockets?
If you scroll down to the list and click on the name, it will bring you to the site where your can purchase each item.
Comments are closed.